Tuesday 25 January 2011

Where next...

There are so many pubs still to choose from at this stage of the journey.  I’ve still got one very close to home to visit and review for this blog (the Cutty Sark) or there are numerous pubs on my list near where I work.  In two weeks I’m meeting a friend to visit a few with him so I think we will go to some of the more famous old London Pubs like the Cheshire Cheese or the Jerusalem Tavern

Also to consider are some pubs that are not in the guide but perhaps should be.  I’ve been reading so much about the Euston tap on various blogs that I am going to have to go.  Also I’ll try to visit some of the London beer festivals and comment on those.  Are there any others that I am going to miss if I stick strictly to the guide?  I’ll put this out there for anyone if they have ideas or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment